- Minimum 5 years’ automation experience in the automotive industry is a MUST.
- Post-Secondary Degree in El. Engineering or related field or strong technical background.
- Experience with PLC and Robotic programming with Allen Bradley/Rockwell software- RS Logix 5000/Studio 5000 of assembly welding lines
- Extensive knowledge in HMI programing – Factory Talk View Studio
- Advanced knowledge of Ethernet and Dnet and other communication protocols
- Knowledge of resistance welding, electrical standards and latest safety standards
- Able to design and program welding lines from start of project to completion
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and operations preferred
- Good communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Able to lead and work independently as well as within a group.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
- Design and programming PLC and HMI for controlling robotic assembly lines and standalone machinery (i.e. nutwelders) using
- Allen Bradley/Rockwell software- RS Logix 5000/Studio 5000 and Factory Talk View Studio
- Participate during the automation debug, tryout, and installation of the equipment.
- Ensure control engineering design will follow the customer specification.
- Participate in regular project meetings to report progress and track engineering changes as well as identify any action items needed to maintain the project on time.
- Develop and follow-up Control open issues list.
- Perform other duties assigned by his/her direct supervisor or his designee.
- Ability to travel for day, overnight and/or extended periods
- Starting Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Comprehensive Benefits Package